Responsibilities & Privileges
Membership will be reviewed and renewed annually, based on membership criteria.
Full Members, Associate Members and Clinical Members are expected to contribute to the Cancer Center through support of and participation in Cancer Center activities, and to:
- Demonstrate collaboration and interaction with other Cancer Center investigators.
- Support the Cancer Center's mission, goals and priorities.
- Provide the Cancer Center with an annual summary of research activities and NIH biosketch updates.
- Use of Cancer Center shared resources (subsidized rates available to Full Members).
- Eligible to apply for targeted funding and developmental funds (Full Members).
- Participate in Cancer Center-sponsored seminars, special events and retreats.