Clinical Research Management Office
The Clinical Research Management Office (CRMO) provides research staff and clinical investigators with a comprehensive range of services to assist with the initiation and conduct of clinical trials in cancer.
To collaborate with HICCC investigators in the design, conduct, analysis, interpretation and reporting of their clinical, laboratory and population science studies.
- Data management and data reporting required by the Cancer Center and regulatory agencies
- Protocol development, budget preparation and review, and budget negotiations with sponsoring agencies
- Data monitoring and qualilty assurance
- Web-based clinical trials database with lay descriptions of trials and contact information for referral
- Professional development for research nurses and data managers